Graduate Student Career & Professional Development
Student and Career Services offers specialized career counseling for graduate students, both domestic and international. Career coaches are available to meet individually to develop a tailored employment search strategy. These services include revising application materials, identifying firms and organizations that match students’ interests and introducing students to practitioners in their chosen field.
Additionally, graduate students have access to:
- Academic advising
- Career coaching
- Networking opportunities and events
- Professional development programming
- Online and subscription-based job-search tools
- Assistance obtaining externships and internships
Career & Networking Calendar
See the full calendar of upcoming events.
- Information Session: Washington State House of Representatives, Office of Program Research
- When: Friday, January 10, 2020, 12:30 – 1:20pm PST
The Office of Program Research (OPR) provides nonpartisan legal research and support services to the standing committees of the Washington House of Representatives.
Come join us for an interesting conversation about this important office and how you can get involved.
If you have submitted your resume and application, please make sure that you attend this information session as it is required for the interview that day..
RSVP SCS online