Graduate Student Career & Professional Development
Student and Career Services offers specialized career counseling for graduate students, both domestic and international. Career coaches are available to meet individually to develop a tailored employment search strategy. These services include revising application materials, identifying firms and organizations that match students’ interests and introducing students to practitioners in their chosen field.
Additionally, graduate students have access to:
- Academic advising
- Career coaching
- Networking opportunities and events
- Professional development programming
- Online and subscription-based job-search tools
- Assistance obtaining externships and internships
Career & Networking Calendar
See the full calendar of upcoming events.
- Clerkships 100: Introduction to Judicial Clerkships for 1Ls
- When: Monday, May 24, 2021, 12:30 – 1:20pm PDT
Have you heard about clerking for a judge after law school? Not sure what to expect from the application process or even if a clerkship would be right for you? Come to this session hosted by Faculty Clerkship Director Ben Halasz to learn more about judicial clerkships and how clerking can fit into your long-term employment plans.
For more clerkship resources and to sign up to receive clerkship reminder emails, visit the clerkship page on the UW Law website: https://www.law.washington.edu/clerkships/.
- More info: law-uw.12twenty.com…