Peer Reviewed Journals & Law Reviews
- John E. Osborn, Can I Tell You the Truth? A Comparative Perspective on Regulating Off-Label Scientific and Medical Information, 10 Yale J. Health Pol’y L. & Ethics 299-356 (2010).
- John E. Osborn, Northern Ireland's Burden of History, 1 Geo. J. Int’l Aff. 57-65 (2000).
- Edwin D. Williamson & John E. Osborn, A U.S. Perspective on Treaty Succession and Related Issues in the Wake of the Breakup of the USSR and Yugoslavia, 33 Va. J. Int’l L. 261-74 (1993).
- John E. Osborn, Comment, On the Reunification of Germany, 86 Am. J. Int’l L. 343-45 (1992).
- John E. Osborn, The Reporter’s Confidentiality Privilege: Updating the Empirical Evidence after a Decade of Subpoenas, 17 Colum. Hum. Rts. L. Rev 57-81 (1985).
- John E. Osborn, Note, Renegotiation of the United States-British Virgin Islands Tax Convention: Prelude to the End of Treaty Shopping?, 22 Va. J. Int’l L. 381-412 (1982).