Peer Reviewed Journals & Law Reviews
- John M. Junker, Guidelines Sentencing: The Washington Experience, 25 U.C. Davis L. Rev. 715-53 (1992).
- John M. Junker, The Structure of the Fourth Amendment: The Scope of the Protection, 79 J. Crim. L. & Criminology 1105-84 (1989).
- John M. Junker, The Death Penalty Cases: A Preliminary Comment, 48 Wash. L. Rev. 95-109 (1972).
- John M. Junker, Criminal Law and Criminogenesis, 19 UCLA L. Rev. 697-714 (1972).
- John M. Junker, The Right to Counsel in Misdemeanor Cases, 43 Wash. L. Rev. 685-734 (1968).
- John Junker, Comment, Probationer's Right to Appeal; Appellant's Right to Probation, 28 U. Chi. L. Rev. 751-61 (1961).
- John Junker, Comment, Multiple Offenses and Multiple Penalties under the Federal Narcotics Law, 28 U. Chi. L. Rev. 308-16 (1961).
- John M. Junker, Discretionary Justice: A Preliminary Inquiry, 44 Wash. L. Rev. 717-24 (1969) (book review).
- John M. Junker, Gideon's Trumpet, 2 San Diego L. Rev. 182-87 (1965) (book review).
- John Junker, Proposed Standards Relating to Crime and Sanctions, Juvenile Justice Standards Project, Institute for Judicial Administration - American Bar Association.
- John Junker, "U.S. Supreme Court Declines Ruling on Exclusionary Rule," Seattle-King County Bar Bulletin pp. 10-12 (Oct. 1983).
- John Junker, Police Interrogation -- Beyond Escabedo, Law Alumnus Magazine (Spring 1966).
- John Junker, "Nixon's Appointments to Court Threaten Rights of Defendants," Civil Liberties 4 (Vol. 1, No. 2, June 1969) (Newspaper).
- John Junker, Ed., Revised Washington Criminal Code [Washington State] Legislative Council, Judiciary Committee (1970).
- John Junker, Poverty and the Administration of Criminal Justice (Mimeo, 76 pp.) (1968).
- John Junker, The Uses and Value of Evidence Derived from Police Interrogation; An Empirical Study (1966).