Through scholarship and service, UW Law faculty influence public policy and shape legal theory. Faculty colloquia nurture our dynamic community of scholars and teachers and allow the UW School of Law to showcase the work of distinguished scholars from our campus and from other universities. The colloquia are a forum for provocative and innovative legal scholarship and provide an opportunity for faculty to exchange ideas with other scholars, to foster relationships with other institutions, and to collaborate on works in progress.
- Jan 11 - Jonathan Hafetz, Seton Hall Law School
- Jan 25 - Robert Gomulkiewicz, UW School of Law
"Is the License Still the Product?"
- Feb 1 - Diane Dick, Seattle University
"The Bearish Bankruptcy"
- Feb 8 - Erin Scharff, Arizona State University
"Green FEES: The Challenge of Pricing Externalities Under State Law"
- Feb 22 - Christopher Slobogin, Vanderbilt University
"A Defense of Risk-Based Sentencing"
- Mar 1 - Tristan Green, University of San Francisco