Through scholarship and service, UW Law faculty influence public policy and shape legal theory. Faculty colloquia nurture our dynamic community of scholars and teachers and allow the UW School of Law to showcase the work of distinguished scholars from our campus and from other universities. The colloquia are a forum for provocative and innovative legal scholarship and provide an opportunity for faculty to exchange ideas with other scholars, to foster relationships with other institutions, and to collaborate on works in progress.
- Mar 28 – Amna Akbar, OSU Moritz College of Law
- Apr 19 – Amanda Levendowski, NYU
- Apr 26 – Shannon McCormack, UW School of Law
- May 3 – Chris Walker, OSU Moritz College of Law
- May 10 – Scott Cummings, UCLA
- May 17 – Valena Beety and Jennifer Oliva, West Virginia Univ.