Save the Date: 11th Annual UW-TEI Tax Forum
Join leading tax experts for a deep dive into the latest in federal, state and international tax law, capped off with a special wine tasting sponsored by Eversheds Sutherland.
Join us for a 3-day conference from 8:30 to 4 p.m., Tuesday, Feb. 15 to Thursday, Feb. 17, via Zoom. The conference will help tax professionals at every career stage learn about:
- PCAOB: What is it and Should You Care?
- Legislative Developments and Mobility Considerations in State Income Taxes
- Global Indirect Tax: Recent Updates and Hot Topics
- The State of Sales Tax in 2022
- What’s next for 2022? In Tax Legislation in the U.S.
- Lobbying/Direct Advocacy
- Global Tax Reform
- Domestic M&A Considerations
- A Keynote Presentation on Catching Up on Capitol Hill
- John Gimigliano, Principal-in-Charge, Federal Regulatory and Legislative Services, Washington National Tax, KPMG
- Jack Griffith, Associate Director, Public Company Accounting Oversight Board
- Reid Okimoto, Principal & PNW Market Leader for SALT, KPMG LLP
- Steve Butler, Global VAT – US West Region Leader, RSM US LLP
- Elena Berzintu, Manager, Indirect Tax, RSM US LLP
- Eric Anderson, Managing Director, Andersen
- Adam DoVale, Director, State and Local Tax, Andersen
- Lance Vanetta, Managing Director, Andersen
- Jin Choi, Director, State and Local Ta, Andersen
- Tom Linguanti, Partner, Morgan Lewis
- Holly McClellan, Principal, In-Sourced Solutions for Tax, PwC
- Evan Migdail, Partner, DLA Piper
- Melissa Gierach, Managing Director, DLA Piper
- Wade Sutton, Principal, PwC
- Matt Haag, Director, Transfer Pricing, PwC
- Stewart Brant, Director, Global Tax Policy, PwC
- Michele Borens, Partner, Eversheds Sutherland
- Jeff Friedman, Partner, Eversheds Sutherland
REGISTRATION AND CLE
We will be requesting 9.0 CLE credits for this event.
Registration fees include:
- Member: $75
- Non-member: $100
- TEI Season Pass Holder: Free
For more information, contact email@example.com.